Q: How do I install a needle roller bearing?
2. Needle roller bearings can also be installed by coating a thin layer of lubricant on the outer diameter of the auxiliary sleeve and inserting it into the outer ring of the bearing, so that the auxiliary sleeve and the outer ring of the bearing form an annular hole, and then installing a needle in the annular hole. After the needle roller is installed, the auxiliary sleeve can be pushed out with the working shaft.
3. For needle roller bearings without an inner ring or outer ring, when installing, you can first apply a thin layer of grease to the rolling surface of the shaft or housing hole, and place the needle roller in close contact with the grease on the installation site. When placing the last needle, there should be a gap. The gap should be 0.5mm on the circumference of the needle bearing.
4. For needle roller bearings with stamped outer ring, because the outer ring wall is very thin, do not hit it with a hand hammer for installation, it should be pressed in with a press. Because when the hand hammer strikes, the pressure is uneven, and the outer ring of the needle roller bearing is easy to be deformed locally.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our promotions, discounts, sales, and special offers.
- Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Ball Screw
- Self-aligning Ball Bearing
- Spherical Roller Bearing
- Thrust Aligning Roller Bearing
- Tapered Roller Bearing
- Thrust Ball Bearing
- Angular Contact Ball Bearing
- Thrust Roller Bearing
- Cylindrical Roller Bearing
- Pillow Block Bearing
- Machinery Equipment
- Thrust Conical Roller Bearing
- Bearing Cage
- Discount and Promotion all bearing
- Steel Balls
- Summer Sun
- No.120 Jinma Road, Dalian Economic And Technological Development Zone, Dalian, Liaoning, China (Mainland)