Installation Of FAG Split Spherical Roller Bearings
Split bearing is one of the important basic components and is widely used in many fields. Split spherical roller bearings are mainly used in difficult to install and disassemble positions, reducing the difficulty of bearing disassembly. These bearings are suitable for low speed and harsh environments. The easy installation and disassembly of the bearing reduces equipment downtime and increases production efficiency.
FAG split spherical roller bearings can be mounted in split housings without the need for additional machining or replacement of the housing. If the internal dimensions are the same, it is also suitable for housings made by other manufacturers.
To ensure that the inner ring has the required tight fit, the shaft must be machined to h6 to h9 tolerances with the same tolerances as the shafts normally used for non-split bearings using adapter sleeves or withdrawal sleeves. The tolerances of the housing bore are the same as those for the housing bore, which is usually H7 or H8.
The installation process of split spherical roller bearings instead of non-split spherical roller bearings:
1. Support the weight of the rotor.
2. Disassemble the bearing housing.
3. Dismantle the old bearing (use the cutting machine to cut the non-split bearing with the adapter sleeve or the withdrawal sleeve).
4. Place the half outer ring under the bearing housing, align the inner ring mounted on the shaft, and then screw the two inner rings together.
5. Install the remaining parts and install the upper half of the outer ring.
6. In order to make the bearing load, the shaft is lowered.
7. Install the upper part of the housing.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our promotions, discounts, sales, and special offers.