Q: Which bearings make less noise?
A: Bearing noise will not only affect the quality of use, but also bring a lot of trouble to mechanical equipment. Generally speaking, the bearing in the process of use, more or less will be some noise, and the invasion of foreign substances will directly lead to the bearing running process will produce a certain amount of noise, or improper lubrication, installation is not in place will cause a variety of bearing noise. Which bearings are less noisy to use?
1. The noise of ball bearing is lower than that of roller bearing; the noise of (friction) of bearings with less sliding is lower than that of bearings with more sliding; The number of balls, the outer ring is thick, the noise is small;
2. The noise of bearing using solid cage is relatively lower than that using stamping cage;
3. The noise of bearing with plastic cage is lower than that of bearing with the above two kinds of cage;
4. Bearing with high precision, especially bearing with higher rolling body precision, has less noise than bearing with low precision;
5. The noise of small bearing is relatively smaller than that of large bearing.
Tips: vibration bearing damage can be said to be quite sensitive, peeling, indentation, corrosion, crack, wear and other will be reflected in the bearing vibration measurement. Therefore, the size of vibration can be measured by using a special bearing vibration meter (frequency analyzer, etc.), and the specific abnormal situation can not be inferred from the frequency division. The measured value varies with bearing conditions or sensor installation position, so it is necessary to analyze and compare the measured value of each machine in advance to determine the judgment standard.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our promotions, discounts, sales, and special offers.