High Speed And Stable Food Stick Surface Coiler Cutting Machine SUN Bearing
|Album||View larger image|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, Western Union, T/T, Paypal|
It is composedof part of milling cutter, conveying part, power transmission part, feedingpart and electrical control.
1. Thespecification of the processing ice cream stick is 93mm, 114mm and 125mm.
2. Productionefficiency: 20,000 / h.
3. Power supply 380Vthree-phase power supply, the total power of the equipment is 1.65kw.
4. Dimensions(length x width x height) 1100mm x 850mm x 900mm.
The adjustment method of machine
1. Bunkeradjustment: adjust the distance of the stainless steel plate on both sides ofthe hopper according to the length of the processing ice cream stick. Methodis: heightening of bunker, loosen the minister on stainless steel plate holeand lower support screw fastening screw nut, and adjust the stainless steel plate,and then respectively of the lower part of upper fastening screws and the screwnut.
2. The higherthe adjustment of the bin: prior to unload the heightening of bin loosen at theends of the plate, the promulgation and plate after adjustment to slightly isgreater than the length of the ice cream stick size, will tighten nut fasteningplate, and then on the upper bin screw down the screws.
3. Adjustment ofthe feeding wheel in the upper part of the bunker: the purpose is to make thematerial of the feeding claw and the material bin to transfer smoothly to theworkpiece, and to deliver the snow bar to the guide channel accurately.
Adjustmentmethod: loosen the ejecting the fastening screw, gear end of axles moveejecting wheel, the bin with the ice cream stick on the pad rods in ejectingwheel clearance of two claws, and then tighten screw gear. Manually move thehandwheel of the transmission equipment to see whether the workpiece can betransferred smoothly and accurately to the guide groove. If the adjustment isnot achieved, the process can be repeated until the appropriate time.
4. Adjustment ofthe grinding CAM on the guide wheel: the purpose is: when the workpiece is notsent to the guide groove, the grinding CAM protruding part is in the upper partof the guide rail, and it will not block the workpiece forward movement. Whenthe workpiece is in place, the grinding wheel begins to contact the workpiece.With the rotation of the CAM, the workpiece moves forward, so that the frontend of the workpiece is sent into the clearance between the upper and lowertransmission wheels.
Adjustmentmethod is: loosen the fastening screws on the CAM core, turn the right Angle,then manually turning, look to whether to achieve the above adjustment, if notreach, should repeat the above action, until it is right.
5. Adjustment ofguide rail: the adjustment purpose of guide rail is: the ice cream is in theguide rail for linear motion, and should not swing in the milling process toensure the straightness of the side end of the workpiece after milling.
Adjustmentmethod: loosen the upper part of the guide rail with the long hole limit platescrew, adjust the width of the guide rail according to the width of thefinished product of the stick, and then test the vehicle to check the size ofthe workpiece.
6. Feed rollerand steel roller clearance adjustment: adjust the aim is to: make clearancejust ice cream stick clamping stick that ice cream stick uniform motion, butthe gap is not too small, otherwise easy to rapid wear roller diameter.
The adjustmentmethod is: loosen the fastening screw of the rubber wheel support block andadjust the thickness of the gasket under the rubber wheel support block.
7. The cutteradjustment: purpose: through the milling cutter the adjustment of the verticaldirection and horizontal direction change arc gear milling cutter work spaceposition, in order to make sure the ice cream stick after milling rod end arcto neutral and ice cream stick width size.
Adjustmentmethod: the round nut on the axis of the rotary milling cutter can adjust thevertical position of the milling cutter. Adjusting screw in the side of themilling cutter can adjust the horizontal distance between the milling cutterand the guide rail. If the adjustment is appropriate, the width and arc of the stickafter milling should prevail.
8. When the newmachine and product specifications are adjusted, it is necessary to start thetest drive by hand, and when the operating parts are not stuck or not.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our promotions, discounts, sales, and special offers.